Re: [Debconf-team] talks team reportback (and block on meeting results)

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor
<dkg@fifthhorseman.net> wrote:
> On 06/04/2010 12:37 PM, Pablo Duboue wrote:

<removed things already discussed>

>> We hope this doesn't discourage you from attending Debconf, in
>> fact there will be opportunities for ad-hoc events to occur, if
>> you should wish to still put it on (if you decide to do so, we can
>> provide extended feedback to ensure a better fit for DebConf).
>
> what kind of extended feedback did you have in mind?

Some distilled version of the penta ratings. That's work to assemble
so I'd guess we'd only do it for people that will give the talk
anyway.

P.