Re: [Debconf-team] talks team reportback (and block on meeting results)

I've helped organized a bunch of conferences and selection processes and one thing that is clear is that the process never is anywhere close to where you'd like to be, largely because you are basically learning how to do it while you are doing it. So you only really know how to do it once you've finished.

That said, I think we can just think of last night's process as basically the ranking process for what should go in the two main rooms. Then we should invite all submissions to present, as long as we have the space.

.hc

"[T]he greatest purveyor of violence in the world today [is] my own government." - Martin Luther King, Jr.