Re: [Debconf-team] Discussing our budgeting and sponsorship situation

Hi Richard,

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 10:08:25AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
>   http://rkd.zgib.net/http/debconf/registration-data.txt
> we have 234 people requesting accommodation sponsorship.  Expecting 76
> of them to not reconfirm is... quite a lot.

What it is exactly the relation between "Participant categories" and
"Accommodation"?

"Accommodation" says:
280  On-campus room  (assume room->bed)
 90  I will arrange my own accommodation

But then looking at "Participant categories" numbers of people who is
sleeping on-campus, i find the number be lower than 280:

219  Basic; want sponsored food and accommodation
30  Professional (650 USD per full or partial week)
15  Basic; want sponsored accommodation
4  Corporate (1300 USD per full or partial week)
----
268

and even adding unknown cases:
	 11   --- please select one ---