Re: [Debconf-team] talks team followup: scheduling and plenaries

On 05/27/2010 08:47 AM, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 02:01:20AM -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
>>   There was quite a bit of discussion about having a select few events
>> scheduled with no other concurrent events.
>
> What are the criteria for these "select few"?

I would assume the criteria would be something like a combination of:

 * relevance and interest to a broad swath of attendees
 * reasonable concision

I also imagine selecting for events that cover conference-wide details
(welcome, wrap-up/reportback, etc).

What do you think the criteria should be?  Or would you prefer no
plenaries at all?

	--dkg