From: Pablo Duboue
To: Abdulaziz Al Meer (FIT)
Cc: Michael Schultheiss
Cc: debconf-team@lists.debconf.org
Cc: registration@debconf.org
Subject: Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10
Sent: May 5, 2010 4:31 PM

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 4:38 PM, Al Meer, Abdulaziz
<aalmeer2000@my.fit.edu> wrote:
> My Mailing Address is:
> 4072 Green Oak Dr. Melbourne, FL 32901
> Also, can I please receive an agenda of meetings and additional info of what
> will be taking place to send it to my company since they would like to know
> what is this about in order to pay for me.

Hi,

We currently in the process of selecting talks. In the registration
system you can click on "all events" and you'll see a list of the
submitted talks. You can pick a representative sample to show your
managers or wait for about a month when the list of accepted talks is
available. We have two talks submitted by the former CEO of Canonical,
for example.

Another approach would be to show the schedule from last year, which
should be as equally representative.

Look forward seeing you in August,

Pablo