Re: [Debconf-team] Debconf10 registration?

Colin,

(I'm sorry for the delayed reply, message just got through)

On Sun, May 02, 2010 at 03:24:10PM -0700, Colin Turner wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been trying to register to Debconf 10.
> I filled in the required information on the Pentabarf site, but I have not received an email confirmation.

There isn't an automatic email upon registering, but there will be
other confirmations by June 1st... but see below.

> I went ahead and tried to log in anyway, but all I get is a blank page (ie view-source is empty).
> Can someone please help me?

I don't see you registered... is this the same problem people were
talking about this morning?  Can someone investigate?

See you at DebConf,

- Richard