Re: [Debconf-team] Final version of Linux Journal Ad

Quoting Pablo Duboue (pablo.duboue@gmail.com):
> OK, so thanks to Sapphire, Michael, Marga, a few Scribus tutorials I watched
> on-line, here are two options for the LJ ad:
>
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debconf-data/dc10/sponsors/lj/lj5a.pdf
>
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debconf-data/dc10/sponsors/lj/lj5bpdf
>
> (they vary in the placement of the sponsors logos)
>
> I'll still need to ask the editor if he's OK with us saying LJ is inviting to
> Debian Day.
>
> Please help proofread! It is a lot of text. Plenty of typos might be lurking
> on those boxes!

My personal comment: as I haven't been involved in this, please take
this as it is-->a late comment that would have been better if sent
earlier.

I think that the top lines with all previous Debconfs is not really
useful. It indeed takes some time to the (unfamiliar with Debian)
reader to figure out this is the list of previous DCs. IMHO, the ad
would be perfectly OK without these two lines.