Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf10-localteam] bursary team and global vs. local

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 11:18:05PM -0400, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> Again I reiterate that I didn't intend to leave out anyone who had
> already volunteered nor did I intend to usurp team leadership from
> anyone who desired to to serve in that role.  I'd be happy to add Micah
> (and anyone else still interested from the original bursary team) to the
> current team.

I don't mind either way.  I'll be happy to put in the work if someone
thinks that's valuable, or to stay out of the way if someone thinks my
contributions will be harmful.

What I do find offensive is being expected to volunteer for the same
task multiple times.  It's bad enough that we have to ask for access
in the first place.