[Debconf-team] casting a wider net for the talks team

hey folks--

Right now, as far as i know, the talks team for debconf 10 consists of 5
people, all of whom are (more or less) local to NYC: me, micah, hans,
kris, and biella.  We welcome more members!

Members of the talks team all receive copies of mail sent to the
<talks@debconf.org> alias, which we are using for talks- and
tracks-related communications which people do not want public.  I'm
encouraging people who are ok with public discussion to send their
talks- and tracks-related correspondence directly to this list,
<debconf-team@lists.debconf.org>.

The current members of the talks team are listed at:

  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Teams

It currently says "+ others", an ambiguity i plan to remove shortly.  If
you want to help out the talks team, please add yourself to the list on
the wiki, reply here, and we'll get you on the talks@ alias.

More info will come later about things like talks ranking/rating, the
upcoming talks team "retreat", track coordinators, and so forth.

happy hacking,

	--dkg