Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-announce] RFH: DebConf 10 Travel Sponsorship Team

Quoting sponsorship team announcement:

> In the spirit of openness, the DebConf 10 Organizers are soliciting
> volunteers for the DebConf 10 Travel Sponsorship team.

Is there anything planned already for the sponsorship team to meet and
start working? In fact, has sponsorship team "membership" been
discussed already (I've seen a few volunteers, not that many, but
enough to make a team, still)?

Of course, it's perfectly OK  to answer "Just Do It"....which is
however precisely what I can't really do myself now because of current
RL circumstances. However, I'm still highly volunteer to participate
in the process.

I guess that the first key date is Apr 15th which is the last day for
applying for sponsorship but, well, this is next Thursday..:-)