Re: [Debconf-team] Columbia housing agreement

Hi Richard,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 02:58:05PM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:
> Our housing contact at columbia has sent me the agreement we need to
> return (by March 22) for housing this summer.  We should carefully
> check over things (I already see some problems):
[...]

Thanks for sending this. I have forwarded it on to SPI's board and lawyer
for review, feedback, revision, and eventual signing. I included your and my
thoughts in that email; if anyone else has thoughts they wish to share I can
pass those on too if not redundant. I did not include -team on that email
thread since it involves attorney-client privilege.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org