Re: [Debconf-team] T-Shirt back needs review

I created an alignment for the logos and the logos that insert was missing.
Please review. This in order of sponsorship. Gold, silver, bronze.

View pdf:
http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf9/tshirts/sponsors.pdf

get SVGz:
http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf9/tshirts/sponsors.svgz