[Debconf-team] Debconf Hosting

Hi all!

	After returning from a week of holidays yesterday I noticed that
the reconfirmation for Debconf Attendance was unset in my penta
profile, while I was sure to have set it bevore leaving in order to
receive sponsorship.

	With this discovery I asked in IRC about the problem and as
Ganneff found in the logfiles it appeared I failed to save my
reconfirmation which could well be true as I was quite overworked with
a school project in that week and rather tired when doing the
modifications.

	I was told I can still take the professional attendance for 300€
which is quite a burdon for me as a pupil with no real income but as
the flight is already booked and I can probably hope to receive
sponsorship there I'm willing to follow this route if necessary.

	As was suggested on IRC I'm now seeking on help/advice for my
problem here. If it does help, my person number is 1163.

Regards

	Christoph Egger

[I'm not subscribed on this list, so if you want your replies to reach
me, please put me in CC]
--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   : GPG 4096R : 0xD49AE731

http://www.christoph-egger.org/