Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf9-localteam] una pregunta

Hola Anto,

On Montag, 8. Juni 2009, Anto Recio wrote:
> Un patrocinador Silver (Comparex) me dice que si es posible que tengan
> un stand en el Open Day
> es posible?

possble si, but we said that the stand would only be included for platinum
sponsors, others have to pay 1000e extra for that stand.

btw, I think you still need to give me the address and stuff so that we can
send them an invoice via ffis?! Also the logo is still missing.

regards,
	Holger