Re: [Debconf-team] arriving a bit early

> Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:19:09 -0700
> From: Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@freegeek.org>
> Subject: [Debconf-team] arriving a bit early
> To: debconf-team@lists.debconf.org
> Cc: debconf-discuss@lists.debconf.org
>
> eagre to get to work during debcamp, it seems i've managed to schedule to
> arrive in caceres about 1 day early, the evening of july 15th.  though the
> first day for sponsored lodging is the 16th, according to:
>
>  http://debconf9.debconf.org/dates.xhtml
>
> when i set my dates of arrival in pentabarf, it issues a warning for july 14th,
> but not for july 15th. perhaps pentabarf and the above site should be in sync?
>
> i might be able to find something for a night, if absolutely necessary, though
> if there is the possibility of getting lodging with other debcamp attendees,
> that would be great.
>
> if there are suggestions for cheap lodging in caceres, that would be great,
> too. i see some links here:
>
>  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Accommodation#recommended_.2F_suggested_hotels
>
> thanks for all your work!
>
> live well,
>  vagrant
>
> p.s. i'm not subscribed to either list, please CC me in any direct responses.

Hi,
 I found a great page [0] for searching hostels. Unluckly when i
searched on thart page [1], i wasn't able to see a hostel but 2 hotels
showed up. Have a look to those links they might help you.

Good luck.

[0] http://www.hostelworld.com/
[1]http://www.hostelworld.com/findabed.php?Search=1&DateStart=2009-07-15&NumNights=1&ChosenCity=Caceres&ChosenCountry=Spain&;

--