Re: [Debconf-team] quotes needed (was: Result of the DebConf10 meeting yesterday)

also sprach Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@gmail.com> [2009.02.24.0914 +0100]:
> > Also, if someone from the NYC team would please send in a few
> > sentences of quotable material...? Thanks,
>
> I have a draft written, but we would greatly appreciate seeing the
> list of previous press releases. (Thinking my draft is kinda corny, so
> would like points of reverence to make sure PR takes the right tone.
> (Sadly Googling for "Debconf press releases" did not pop up with a
> list of 9 press releases.)

Hm, I think you may have misunderstood. I just wanted quotes. The
press release is already drafted:

  http://scratch.madduck.net/.tmp__mutt-piper-1000-26413-29

The third paragraph needs better material, but Richard Darst has
also volunteered to help out.

Anyway, if you don't mind, let me see your draft, there might be
valuable stuff in there I left out.

Also, do you want to join the press team? :)

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"william blake, you're a dead man!"
                                                           -- nobody