Re: [Debconf-team] quotes needed (was: Result of the DebConf10 meeting yesterday)

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 8:33 AM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
> also sprach Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> [2009.02.23.1345 +0100]:
>> Press team: please turn this into a press announcement and send it
>> through the expected channels.  THANKS!
>
> Also, if someone from the NYC team would please send in a few
> sentences of quotable material...? Thanks,
>
> --
>  .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
> : :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer
> `. `'`
>  `-  DebConf9: 23-30 Jul 2009, Extremadura, ES: http://debconf9.debconf.org
>
> one morning i shot an elephant in my pyjamas.
> how he got into my pyjamas i'll never know.
>                                                       -- groucho marx

I have a draft written, but we would greatly appreciate seeing the
list of previous press releases. (Thinking my draft is kinda corny, so
would like points of reverence to make sure PR takes the right tone.
(Sadly Googling for "Debconf press releases" did not pop up with a
list of 9 press releases.)

--
- Brian Gupta

New York City user groups calendar: