[Debconf-team] Request for help: sponsorship team

Hi folks,

We're still looking for sponsors to help us with Debconf 9, and you
can help! We're finishing off the DC8 final report and preparing the
sponsor pack for this year at the moment, and then we will need to
contact potential sponsors to see how they can help.

I've done this for the last two years so I can give guidance on how to
approach the job, but with my various other commitments I don't have
the time to do it all myself.

If you would like to join the sponsorship team, please contact me and
we can talk about it. Equally, if you have any useful ideas or
contacts then please share them with us!

Thanks,
Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I...