Re: [Debconf-team] budget (Re: fosdem debconf9 localteam report

Hi,

On Freitag, 20. Februar 2009, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> > If the budgetkeeper is supposed to be a localteam or other .es/.eu
> > person, ignore this offer.

Doesn't really matter I'd say. Someone local should probably be involved, but
in worst case I think it would be perfectly fine if only for review :)

> > Otherwise, I'm willing to help out. I
> > haven't used sql ledger, but I am a former SPI Treasurer and I took
> > one introductory accounting course at university, so I have some
> > non-zero amount of relevant experience.

Cool!

> I'm also willing to help out, although since I'm the current SPI
> Treasurer maybe I should only assist the budget keeper.

Heh, cool too!

> I've had
> several accounting courses and am familiar with SQL Ledger and Ledger
> SMB (the latter is recommended over the former for a variety of
> reasons).

IIRC it was the latter, but Maulkin or Marga probably know for sure.

regards,
	Holger