Re: [Debconf-team] budget (Re: fosdem debconf9 localteam report

Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 08:28:01PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > Indeed. We also need a person (preferedly two, though) who keep
> > track on the budget. Any volunteers? Is our sqlledger setup still
> > useable/useful?
>
> If the budgetkeeper is supposed to be a localteam or other .es/.eu
> person, ignore this offer.  Otherwise, I'm willing to help out. I
> haven't used sql ledger, but I am a former SPI Treasurer and I took
> one introductory accounting course at university, so I have some
> non-zero amount of relevant experience.

I'm also willing to help out, although since I'm the current SPI
Treasurer maybe I should only assist the budget keeper.  I've had
several accounting courses and am familiar with SQL Ledger and Ledger
SMB (the latter is recommended over the former for a variety of
reasons).

--
Michael Schultheiss