Re: [Debconf-team] Website Layout DebConf 2009

also sprach ValessioBrito <valessio@gmail.com> [2009.02.13.2000 +0100]:
> others many proposal of logo, in svn:
> http://www.valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf9/

Since for most people, DebConf9 is in Spain, my vote's for one of
the orange-with-red-border logos.

On the other hand, having the other colours might just as well be
more accurate and allow our attendees to have an "aha" moment at
some point, if they care.

If I had to choose, I'd still take proposal02.svg, column 3, row 1.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

military justice is to justice what military music is to music.
                                                       -- groucho marx