[Debconf-team] Website Layout DebConf 2009

Hi everybody,

my name is Jonas, I'm new to the list and also quite new to the IRC
channel @ debian.org - so, you might not know me. You can find a link to
my online profile (with contact details etc.) in the footer of this mail.

I met H01ger a week ago and he asked me to help you design the
conference website/ pentabarf for DebConf 2009. - What an honour! I had
to do it.

You can find a first, rough draft over here: http://bugfixes.eu/preview.html

I would like to ask you to give me some feedback as I need to know if
you like what you see and if you are missing something.

I'm off tomorrow, so it could take me up to 24h to answer your emails.
Thank you for your help.

Regards - Jonas
--
Jonas Jared Jacek