Re: [Debconf-team] DC10 decision meeting

Le lundi 09 février 2009 à 19:14 +0100, Joerg Jaspert a écrit :
> > That all sounds fine to me, but judging from the maximum times
> > allotted on the agenda page (and assuming only 3 bids), that's more
> > like a 4-5 hour meeting. Do we need to split this up or reduce the
> > amount of information covered?
>
> Maybe we need to cut down the time allowed for various topics then. :)

Perhaps the teams' responses for the first points could be prepared (and
maybe posted) in advance, rather than having so much time allocated in
the meeting itself for 'non-interactive' writing.

i.e.
* each venue describe what are the good points about the other venues
* each venue describe the weak points in their own venue

--
Moray