[Debconf-team] DC10 decision meeting

Hi

i think the doodle poll is now running for a long enough time, and today
I did not see any further action on it (until yesterday people changed
things).

The currently best date for it seems to be Sunday, 22nd February, 19:00 UTC.
While this is also not entirely perfect we simply won't have one date
which fits everyone and this has the most Yes (17), with 3 maybe and 3
no. Every other date that has 17 yes has more people unable to make it
at all.

Now, what do you think about the following way (i'm also fine with just
aggressively chairing and reminding people if needed, if people dislike
this):

 - The meeting is moderated, only the Chairs and appointed people can
   speak. The bid teams should have 2 people for this each, so you have
   a backup if one drops out. (Remember to change your nick to indicate
   your bid before the meeting starts).

 - Besides Marga and me as Chair there is one (two?) other global orga
   member available who will forward questions from the audience from a
   seperate channel, whenever appropriate.

 - We follow the way we had for DC7 and DC8, see description on
   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Meetings

Having the amount of (possible) chatter limited should hopefully help in
having this meeting not run for too long, but please still reserve a 2 -
3 hours timeslot. Better having too much free time for it than having to
run away mid-meeting. That wouldnt get you new friends. :)

--
bye, Joerg
<_DeadBull_> ohne speicher, tastatur, mouse, pladde, monitor, also nur die