Re: [Debconf-team] DC10 decision meeting

Hi,

On Sonntag, 8. Februar 2009, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
>  - Besides Marga and me as Chair there is one (two?) other global orga
>    member available who will forward questions from the audience from a
>    seperate channel, whenever appropriate.

/me volunteers.

> Having the amount of (possible) chatter limited should hopefully help in
> having this meeting not run for too long, but please still reserve a 2 -
> 3 hours timeslot. Better having too much free time for it than having to
> run away mid-meeting. That wouldnt get you new friends. :)

Ack. IMO we should decide after 2-2.5h if we think we can finish in a (still
somewhat) reasonable time, and if we think it will last longer than 3.5h, we
should stop after 3h and continue on another day.

I dont think a meeting longer than 3.5h will bring good results.

regards,
	Holger