Re: [Debconf-team] Update on sponsorship?

Holger Levsen dijo [Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 08:47:42PM +0100]:
> > Our account manager was on vacation. I just called her and she will have
> > a summary of our account movements of 2008 along with the amount left
> > in it by Monday.
>
> But this doesnt explain why eg. Gunnar hasnt gotten his reimburstment yet :(
> (Or does it?)

In any case, I expected more people to still be waiting... and some
announcement to be made, at least internally, telling that "we are
done with that business". Anyway, as the MXP-USD exchange has slipped
around 40% in the last three months, I must say I am actually
_pleased_ by the delays ;-)

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23