Re: [Debconf-team] Update on sponsorship?

Hello,

Sorry about the delayed reply (actually I had on my mind I had replied,
but apparently it was a chat on irc with Terceiro...).

Our account manager was on vacation. I just called her and she will have
a summary of our account movements of 2008 along with the amount left
in it by Monday.

[]s

Pablo

--