[Debconf-team] Very important and emergency to get the debconf 10 's Invitation first!

debconf10-localteam:

   hello!We are a company engaged in the linux operating system.We need to send two staff to attend your meeting.
The project will be as our next financial year budget procedures. According to our company's work flow, we need to do this for two days next year budget, so as soon as possible to receiving your invitation to the General Assembly, the organization! Receive a response as quickly as possible.Thanks !

 The two persons are :Mr. ZhangJun and Mr. WangGang .you can send the invitations to my email or zhangjun@ccoss.com.cn ,
                                                       orange_nali@sina.com
                                                     wanggang@ccoss.com.cn
Regards!