Re: [Debconf-team] DC10 housing and timing options/info

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 06:05:58PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> I thought the plan was to target June? I've not seen any discussion
> about July anywhere...

We thought July would be too busy, but saw that a new building opened
up.  The building is better than some of the options.  It is available
in July almost-for-sure, but also might be available in June.

However, the engineering school schedule is a bit harder in June, and
given interactions between conflicts in housing and in engineering, it
may be tough.  Which is why I want to see our options first and then
present them, easier that speaking in half-hypotheticals.

More information as I know it.

- Richard