Re: [Debconf-team] [Urgent] Has problem to process visa application in Taiwan]

Le mercredi 15 juillet 2009 à 23:48 +0200, Ana Guerrero a écrit :
> I have just saw all this (I was in VAC) there is still something that I can
> do? I do not understand whether Anto was able to send all the stuff or not.

As I understand it from IRC, the visa was already granted:

13:29 < amaya> AndrewLee: I got an email from the visa office: your visa
was granted already, that is for real!
14:59 < AndrewLee> amaya: that's a good new. Thank you amaya!

I don't know if Andrew physically got the visa yet?

--
Moray