Re: [Debconf-team] T-Shirt back needs review

Damyan Ivanov wrote:
* if the text at the top is allright (I am away from my DC7 shirt)
I think we had something shorter before? (Someone reading the list must have their old DebConf t-shirts nearby....) "Debconf9 - Debian International Conference 2009" sounds a bit odd to me: "Debian International Conference" sounds like the conference for an organisation called "Debian International", and there's some redundancy in writing both DebConf9 and Debian Conference 2009 anyway.

At minimum, the capitalisation of "Debconf9" should be fixed to "DebConf9", and the hyphen (-) should be fixed to be an en dash (–).

--
Moray