[Debconf-team] T-Shirt back needs review

Hi team,

The current version of the t-shirt back is at
http://media.debconf.org/dc9/t-shirt/t-shirt-back.pdf

I'd appreciate if you can take a look and comment if something is not
right. I am particularly interested in whether:

* the junta logo is converted to b/w OK. The logo we have from them is
  in colour.

* if the logos of initiativa joven and caceres 2016 are readable

* if the text at the top is allright (I am away from my DC7 shirt)

I need your comments soon in order to be able to give Gaby green
light.

--
dam