Re: [Debconf-team] who is the person in charge of the program of the debian day?

Richard Darst dijo [Thu, May 28, 2009 at 07:14:13PM -0400]:
> > Umh... Do we _have_ to hive a talk to CENATIC and Telefónica? I don't
> > think that is the best way to use the time for OpenDebConfDay... If
> > they are entitled to a talk, can it be during DebConf proper? Thing
>
> This is another reason the talks should be entered into Penta -- they
> might be suitable for OpenDay, or maybe DebConf proper.  The talk
> selection team can decide where the best audience will be (which
> everyone will appreciate).

Now, from what I have seen, for some of the talks (specially the
invited/sponsor-awarded ones), it will end up being the team members
who register the talks. But yes, we do need at least the list of
speakers and as much of a talk abstract as possible. Oh, and the
language those talks will be given in, so we can properly schedule
them.

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23