Re: [Debconf-team] Question regarding attending the debconf

Hello Tomas,

I'm glad you are interested in volunteering at DebConf.

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 10:06:32PM -0300, Tomas Gonzalez Dowling wrote:

> > Dear team,
>
> Hello everybody,
>
>     I'm writing this email because I'm on a similar situation than
> Rogrio. I would like to be a Debconf volunteer like i did last year, but
> i couldn't find anywere information about food and accomodation sponsoring.
>     Are volunteers been "sponsored" this year?

I made a quick reply to this which you can find here:

http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20090524.160202.efe25c01.en.html

The deadline for registering for free food and accommodation is passed
(we have only limited funds, unfortunately).  But that doesn't mean
you can't still come.  Registration is still open for all other
people.  All talks and development work is free and open to all.

If you aren't from the area, you can make your own sleeping
arrangements.  For food, you would need to purchase your own meals,
but also our caterer says that you can purchase meals with them
on-demand to be able to eat with us.

Or, you can register with us as "professional" for 300€ to stay/eat
with us just like all other attendees.

I really hope that you can make it.  Volunteers are *greatly*
appreciated.  Let me know if I can clarify any more.

- Richard