[Debconf-team] DebConf T-shirts, bags

Hi, Valessio and Gaby (and the rest of DebConf Team)!

Valessio: Gaby will be printing this years' DebConf T-shirts. Some
time ago, you prepared this very cool page with the color
alternatives. I am quoting the URL here so that Gaby can look at it:

    http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf9/tshirts/ChoiceTshirt.svg

So, we are ready for the next step: Printing!

Gaby, please check with your T-shirts provider to see which colors do
they have according to Valessio's palette. Once we have this, please
coordinate with Valessio to see which (ink) colors and layout we will
be using - I trust Valessio's and Gaby's design ideas to be good and
final, I think (but feel free to correct me) we will not go through
yet another round of voting - all of Valessio's designs are very
good.

We will be printing four combinations of shirts: Regular attendee,
video team, volunteer and organizer. Please decide the color
combination for both. Of course, we need to give Gaby as soon as we
can the final numbers - how many T-shirts of each to print. I think we
should start printing AT THE LATEST by June 15 - Gaby has told us [1]
she can have the shirts ready in three weeks time. We have asked
people to reconfirm already, so we should be having a close number
soon.

We need Valessio to prepare also the back side for the T-shirts - The
sponsor list. Please, who can help Valessio with this? Obviously, we
have our sponsors' logos in the webpage — As far as I understand, all
the sponsors' logos we currently have should be printed [2], but I
don't know how should we order our «supporters» and «permanent
sponsors» in relation to the rest.

And finally, we will _possibly_ also print conference bags. This is
not yet sure, but we also need a design for it. They would be brown
paper bags; we would have to decide on what to print on them - I guess
it would be Valessio's B4 or B6 logos (single color) - but we would
have to add the sponsors' logos as well in a suitable way. The bags
will be printed on a single color, on a single side.

So, Valessio and Gaby, thanks for your help :-) Please, of course, ask
for anything you might need that I skipped, or ask for anything I
didn't explain clearly.

[1] http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20090516.224231.4dc4f892.en.html

[2] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Sponsors

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23