[Debconf-team] Question regarding attending the debconf

Dear team,

I would like to attend Debian's Debconf, but it seems that there may be some fee to be paid to be able to attend the conference.

Is my impression true? I have received a kind gift which means that I won't have to pay for the trip from Brazil to Spain (and back) and I just got myself a passport for me to go to the conference and collaborate as much as possible.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I will have the possibility to go if I had to pay some fee, as my economies are short right now.

So, in light of this, I would appreciate any guidance that you could provide me.

Thanks, Rogério Brito.