Re: [Debconf-team] Informazioni su Debconf

also sprach Michele Renda <mic.renda@email.it> [2009.05.16.2255 +0200]:
> First of all, I would like to know if it is open only to Debian
> developers, or if it is open to all.

It's open to everyone, so it would be great to see you there!

> I would like to know how much is the "partecipation fee" for
> a private user (2 person, I and my girlfriend).

We do not charge a participation fee. However, we can always use
more money, for instance to fund more developers' travel expenses,
or improve the conference altogether. So if you want to or could
contribute, please consider it.

Cheers,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

the unix philosophy basically involves
giving you enough rope to hang yourself.
and then some more, just to be sure.