Re: [Debconf-team] what about the swine flu ??

Quoting "Sebastian Montini" <sebastianmontini@gmail.com>:
are they planning to close the borders or take any action against
people traveling from America?

Nobody can predict what the situation will be in July. Maybe Europe
will close the borders completely, but more likely everything is
solved by than. I think, we should ignore the whole issue for now
and count on our luck. Just because I don't see any alternative to
this "strategy". Tell you partner about the Prado and the Alhambra,
so she will not think about maladies anymore.