Re: [Debconf-team] incongruences in penta

> Some people have registered as Independent, AFAIK this means you are
> asking for sponsored food and bed, but they have selected "i will pay for
> my food".
Guess this option was quite mistakable.
The way I understood it was,  that one should ask for food sponsorship only,
if this is really needed, even if registering as independent,
since the contrary option was "I _need_ food sponsorship"

> in some cases,
> this people want to eat with the debian folks, but they plan to pay for
> their food.
Are those who pay and those who doesn't pay separated by default?
I'd wonder if somebody would pay for his food,
just because he doesn't want to eat with the others ;)