Re: [Debconf-team] Sex and T-Shirts and RnR

W. Martin Borgert dijo [Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 10:14:15PM +0200]:
> Hola:
>
> I have to understand that "sex" options are "empty/male/female",
> not "never/sometimes/as often as possible". But seriously: What
> is the difference between "small" and "female small"? And why is
> there no XS (extra small) option for starving programmers?
>
> Muchas gracias im Voraus

I think I introduced those sizes :)

Tshirts come not only in different sizes, but with different cutting
forms, fitting different bodies. Tshirts for men are basically
straight from the armpits down, while those for women get narrower and
sometimes open up, following the shape of the female body. However,
many women prefer not to wear that shape and choose neutral (men)
shirts.

There is no XS because simply my provider didn't handle that :) What
we did in the end is to use shirts for boys - although sometimes
colors differ. I don't know yet what should happen this time, possibly
we will provide the shirts again.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23