Re: [Debconf-team] New Debian design on dc

May I remind you that if done more to design a proposal for the Debian
Project. Evaluate all other previous proposals and discussions on:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWebsiteDiscussion

Many proposals and volunteers:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWebsiteDiscussion#Proposals

.ValessioBrito