Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteer DebConf

Hola Pablo,

On Dienstag, 10. März 2009, Pablo Castellano wrote:
> This is Pablo from Málaga, Spain.
> I am very interested in helping by working as a volunter during DebConf.
> Please keep me up to date about things in which you think I could be
> useful.

Great, thanks & welcome! I've seen you already helped by translating the
spanish version of the sponsorpack, thanks! Currently the spanish version is
missing the info that all sponsors will be thanked in an one-page-ad in
linux-magazine's world-wide - maybe you can add that to the spanish version?

compare www.debconf.org/sponsorpack.pdf and
www.debconf.org/sponsorpack_es.pdf - the page with the sponsor categories...

Please mail me if you need the .odt original...

regards,
	Holger