Re: [Debconf-team] Update on sponsorship?

Steve McIntyre dijo [Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:45:22PM +0000]:

> OK, no sign of any news at all. Who precisely is still waiting on
> money at this point? This is getting ridiculous!

I am. IIRC I was approved for sponsorship for Argentina. Now, if it is
good for anything - I am taking this as a good way for storing my
savings :) (and if I had got the money in time I would have lost the
~40% the peso has lost in the last half year, so it is a net gain to
me ;-) ), so if it is easier, I am willing to wait until DC9 to get
the money handed to me in person (instead of having a costly
international money transfer).

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23