[Debconf-team] Summary from DC9 Meeting (2009.02.20)

We had a meeting regarding the preparation for DebConf9 yesterday^W last monday
This is a summary of what we discussed.

* Meeting Agenda:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Meetings#9_March_2009.2C_20_UTC

* Registration:
After discusing some of the numbers in Euros, we decided it would be
propper to charge 300 Eur and 1000 Eur for professional and corporate.
The registration mail will be send after a few minor fixes on penta
regarding the prices.

* Call for papers
As for registration, it was agreed that once a few penta's fixes are
ready, h01ger would send the mail

* Local team updates - venue/accomodation status
A list of technical things to borrow (computers, switches, video
beamers, etc) is going to be up on the wiki in a few days
Cek told us that www.cenatic.es wants to sponsor several 8mbps/1mbps
ADSL uplinks at the monastry and at the sleeping venues. we need to
check how muck bandwidth we are going to need for video-team (and
other uploads).

* Sponsorpack / sponsorstatus
There has been several people (zobel, anto, etc) that have asked for
the sponsorpack. *We really need this ASAP.*
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Sponsors

* Status logo
We need to put the dc9 logo on media.debconf.org (including the
sources) and the .svg's of the sponsor's logos also.

* Status website
There's still some content missing on the webpage, topics like how to
get there, visa, arrival, electrical info, gsm info, etc should be
includeed
volunteers needed.
Data from www.renfe.es and www.avanzabus.com should also be includeed.

* Budget
We need a local association to deal with money. Some options:
hispalinux (in spain)? ffis e.V. (in germany)? esdebian.org?

* RFH
There's still lot of stuff to do. Pretty much anything from
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Jobs needs volunteers

* Next Meeting
Next meeting will be held on Monday March 23rd, at 20:00 UTC.

People Present:

 1. zer0mdq
 2. h01ger
 3. Hydroxide