Re: [Debconf-team] invitation letter (for universities and employers) Re: DebConf 9 - Main page

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 26. März 2009, César Gómez Martín wrote:
> >> Just in case, I crafted something last couple of days (this is indeed
> >> based on an invitation I received for the FOSS.in conference):
> >>
> >> Dear <foo>,
> >>                               Invitation to the annual Debian conference
> >>
> >> We are pleased to invite you to attend the DebConf9 conference.
[...]
> > What is the status on this? Should we put this letter in svn and send on
> > demand?
> Sure :)

Looking into svn+ssh://holger@svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-team/dc9/visa/ I see
two files, Invitation_letter.odt and Sponsorship_letter.odt - should I move
Invitation_letter.odt one directory up and merge with Christians nice words,
or are there really supposed to be two letters for "visa support"?

And second, which address should we use in the header of the letter, atm it
still has "debconf7 limited"..?

regards,
	Holger