[Debconf-team] Dates of DebConf without DebCamp

Hi!

We are indicating in several places like:
http://www.debconf.org/
or the intro at http://debconf9.debconf.org/

that DebConf is from 16-31 July. But DebConf is only from 24th to 30th with
23rd and 31th as arrival and departure day. The rest of the days are DebCamp.

I see it as: Debian Developers Annual Meeting: 1 week of DebCamp and 1 week of
DebConf (talk track).

I do think we should announce DebConf as only from the 23rd to the 31th. Do we
really welcome people that does not plan to work or do volunteer work during
DebConf?. We are giving those people the option to pay, but still...

Ana