Re: [Debconf-team] Talk scheduling

On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 10:05 +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > So, please consider this a formal volunteering to do the talk scheduling
> > this year.
> Great! Are you subscribed to this list and following?

Yes, I am subscribed to the list.

I will be following from here on, and I will spend time talking with
Steve Gran, Mark Hymers etc about what I will need to do and when.

I'm still getting back into the swing of doing stuff for Debian after a
few years of being too busy, so I'm taking it slowly :-)

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895