[Debconf-team] Talk scheduling

Hello,

I spent some time this evening speaking with Steve Gran who mentioned
that among other things, the scheduling of talks during Debconf this
year had not yet been assigned to anyone.

I said that I would be prepared to volunteer for the scheduling job and
he told me that I should say that here so that I couldn't claim I hadn't
volunteered later when it came time.

So, please consider this a formal volunteering to do the talk scheduling
this year.

Regards,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895