[Debconf-team] Servers quotes

Hi everybody,
	     Yesterday we where talking about to bring some server computers
for the Debconf, and considering the customs fees, freight charges and
other costs we need to discuss if it is better to get them here or to
bring them from other countries.
 We may get around four sponsored computers, like a barebone AMD Athlon
X2 4000+ 2Gb RAM, SATA HD 500Gb. For the CPU and I/O intensive tasks
(Like V-T) I requested quote of better computers from local sellers, and
that is what I found:

Barebone computer in a regular case with Intel DG31PR S775 motherboard,
Intel Q6600 Core2Quad 2.4Ghz procesor, 4Gb RAM, SATA HD 500GB: U$S 568
An extra HD 500Gb: U$S 131

We need to know the requirement of the different teams in order to
decide if it is better to bring the computers or to use the ones that we
can get here.

Kind regards,

Sebastián