Re: [Debconf-team] All DebConf.org https pages have invalid security certificates

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 12:03:07AM -0400, Nicholas Zatkovich said:
> All of the pages on debconf.org that are on https have invalid
> security certificates, such as https://penta.debconf.org/. It says
> they have untrusted issuers.

Yes, we have them siged by the SPI (Software in the Public Interest) CA,
which is not widely recognized by browsers.  This is unfortunate, but
expected.  If you wish to verify the signature, you can download the CA
public cert here:
http://www.spi-inc.org/secretary/spi-cacert.crt

Thanks,
|  Stephen Gran                  | If your aim in life is nothing, you     |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | can't miss.                             |